Benefits of Membership
- ISA members benefit through participation in the development of agreed measures and KPIs for the environmental assessment of their property portfolios and the benchmarking opportunity that this provides.
- ISA members benefit by the sharing of intelligence on the environmental assessment of property assets. ISA’s intelligence comes from information provided by the members, independent research commissioned by the ISA Governing Council and from the collaboration with the BRE Trust Group through its wider activities.
- ISA members benefit from participation in the development of ISA’s policy positions on the environmental assessment of existing buildings using ISA members’ data and ISA research for the purpose of informing policy makers and promoting improvements to regulation and legislation concerning building performance and Corporate Social Responsibility reporting.
- ISA members benefit from the use of ISA research and the collaboration with the BRE Trust Group to promote new standards or improvements to existing standards and schemes for the environmental assessment of buildings in-use.
- Strategic, Founding, Portfolio, General and Affilliate Members are granted access to an online database for the storage of their property data. ISA members are able to manage their data within a multi-level portfolio structure and to store data on the physical asset, the management of the asset and the organisational use of the asset following the structure of BRE Global’s BREEAM In-Use Standard.
- ISA members have access to a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) against which they may assess the environmental performance of their assets, buildings and portfolios.
- The data format used by ISA Members is compatible with the BREEAM In-Use standard and the ISA online system provides a route to certification for ISA members requiring this additional service.
- BRE Global uses the ISA Members’ data stored in the database to produce regular benchmarks and reports for publication and dissemination by ISA.
- Strategic, Founding, Portfolio, General and Affiliate members will participate in the benchmarking process.